WELCOME SCREEN

Get to play with the new Electric class this month , this is really fun for me as the students that have been hiding and copying their class mates work now have to prove they learned what they learned... Unlike most schools if you can't show me proficiency in your tasks assigned you fail!!! Sucks to be the Cell Phone Guy!!! You failed. The Class this month will be focused on speed and to be proficient in your tasks, that's what makes a tech. Here student's getting out there in private shope telling me the owners are just shipping cars with lights out, bad wipers etc and slapping stickers on these cars. How fing stupid are they to just throw money out the door??? You Tell me .. Damn no Wonder we have a bad name in the industry..

http://www.mechtech2000.blogspot.com/ AND LOOK AT SOME REALLY COOL STUFF AND OTHER TRAINING STUFF, DIESELS, TRANSMISSIONS AND DIAGNOSTICS AND MORE ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO EXPLORE!

( Forgive me for the adds, I make no money and have no interest in the add BS, But some of the vids are good so I have to bear with them too. I know some are annoying but the info is worth the annoyance my apologies in advance)






Thursday, July 21, 2011